Why does your business need Firewall Management?
Your network’s first line of defense is a firewall. This network perimeter acts as a boundary between your organization’s intranet and the internet, protecting your data and users from malicious threats. Managing a firewall includes the initial configuration and implementation, as well as constant monitoring and updating. Without consistent monitoring and updating, your firewall can develop security holes, which means your data is open to malicious threats.
How can CyberFort help manage your firewall?
Managing a company’s firewall is a full-time job, but with CyberFort’s firewall management services, you can take advantage of our team’s manpower and expertise to properly secure your firewall.
Our firewall management services include these features:
- Matches firewall rules to the company security policy’s rules
- Updates firewall configuration
- Updates firewall firmware
- Configures and monitors VPNs
- Performs backups of firewall configurations
- Collects firewall activity into executive reports
- Integrates well with log management and intrusion detection solutions
Secure Your Network with our Comprehensive Services
complete consulting services
Ready to secure your business against cybercrime?
Establish a complete cybersecurity program for your business with smart strategies, solutions and support by CyberFort.