Email Security & Encryption
Why does your business need Email Security & Encryption?
Email is one of the most popular communication tools for businesses, especially outside of firewalls and in the era of remote work/working from home.
The FBI’s Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) released its annual report highlighting trends in cybercrime. Year over year, the FBI saw a +69% increase in complaints in 2020.
The most common crime was Business Email Compromise (BEC), which accounted for an adjusted loss of $1.8 billion USD. Business email compromise occurs when fraudsters target businesses and individuals performing funds transfers. As more and more businesses move their operations online, protecting those communication channels becomes increasingly important.
Employees typically believe email is private and safe from cyberattacks, but without additional security and encryption solutions, this is not true. To protect the confidentiality and integrity of email messages and attachments when they are stored in employees’ email accounts and when they are sending, you need Email Security & Encryption. Employees also need security awareness training to spot threats immediately and consistently.
What does Email Security & Encryption involve?
Email Security & Encryption includes monitoring and auditing potential email threats, including business email compromise, viruses, malware, trojans, phishing scams, spam, and identity theft.
Information is encrypted according to corporate security policies and regulatory compliance. It secures your employee’s email communications, safeguarding information and data, and funds transfers while also ensuring privacy.
What are the benefits of Email Security & Encryption?
- Protects against business email compromise (BEC)
- Increases employee productivity
- Blocks email-based cyber threats like phishing
- Provides alerts that can be delivered in a variety of ways
- Keeps your mail server IP addresses and domains off spam blocklists
- Prevents employees or clients from unintentionally sending malicious emails to your domain
- Email encryption ensures that recipients without encryption capabilities can receive and reply to secure emails
- Available on-premises or in the cloud
- Includes customizable web-based interface
- Offers report creation for compliance and certification
How can CyberFort help manage Email Security & Encryption?
Our experts will design and implement an Email Security & Encryption infrastructure based on a comprehensive audit and analysis of your organization’s needs and environment. The end product will be effective and easy to manage.
PROTECT YOUR BUSINESS WITH WEB & EMAIL SECURITY SERVICES
complete consulting services
Ready to secure your business against cybercrime?
Establish a complete cybersecurity program for your business with smart strategies, solutions and support by CyberFort.