Jump-Start the CMMC Audit Process
With Our Pre-Assessment Tool
If you want to jump-start the CMMC audit process, or if you’re a small to mid-size company that works with the government that doesn’t have a large internal security team, CyberFort Security can help you prepare for the CMMC audit process with our pre-assessment tool.
What is CMMC?
The U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) has created the Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC) to enhance the cybersecurity posture of the Defense Industrial Base (DIB).
If you are one of the 300,000 companies that work with the DoD, you are required to meet specific cybersecurity maturity levels, it’s time to prepare for your CMMC audit. Previously, you could self-certify, but you are now required to be validated by third-party assessors.
CyberFort Security will work with your organization to develop a pre-assessment tool to help you prepare for the CMMC audit. This tool will guide you through each CMMC control, determine your level of preparedness, and identify areas for improvement before your audit.
What are the different CMMC levels?
There are five levels of CMMC certification. Each level of certification corresponds to different cybersecurity processes and practices.
The five levels are:
Level 1: Basic Cyber Hygiene
- Ensures 17 basic cybersecurity processes are in place
- Focuses on the protection of FCI in NIST SP 800-171 Rev 2 and 48 CFR 52.24-21
Level 2: Intermediate Cyber Hygiene
- Ensures 72 intermediate cybersecurity processes are in place, including those in Level 1
- Focuses on establishing and documenting practices and policies for compliance
Level 3: Good Cyber Hygiene
- Ensures 130 intermediate cybersecurity processes are in place, including those in Levels 1 and 2
- Focuses on the ability to implement 800-171 requirements and manage ongoing policies and processes
Level 4: Proactive
- Ensures 156 advanced cybersecurity practices are in place, including those in Levels 1-3
- Focuses on the ability to defend CUI from APT-style attacks and the ability to control from NIST SP 800-171B
Level 5: Advanced/Progressive
- Ensures 171 advanced cybersecurity processes are in place, including those in Levels 1-4
- Focuses on the protection of CUI from APTs and the increased depth and sophistication of cybersecurity capabilities
Start Your Pre-Assessment
Please fill out this form and our team will reach out to you to determine your unique needs and to provide you with access to the pre-assessment tool.